Frequently Asked Questions
1. Are you licensed and insured?
Yes, We Care Home Care is licensed by the Georgia Department of Community Health as a Private Home Care Provider. We are also licensed to provide services in Ohio. We are also covered with $1,000,000 of liability insurance.
2. How are your caregivers screened and selected?
We Care Home Care's management staff interview each caregiver that we employ. We require all of our caregivers to have a satisfactory NATIONAL background check, TB clearance, First-aide, and CPR Training, Driver's License, Social Security Card, Resume, and 3 references.
3. Who pays for home care services?
We Care Home Care will be reimbursed for our services through different Medicaid waiver programs. We also accept Private pay, Long-Term Care Insurance, and Aid and Attendence Programs for veterans and surviving spouses.
4. What is your staff's availability to work?
We Care Home Care's caregivers are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week 365 days a year to service your needs.
5. Will I receive a copy of my rights and responsibilities, complaint procedures, service agreement, and privacy notices?
During the initial assessment, We Care Home Care 's registered nurse will discuss all client's rights and provide copies. There are also copies available for download in the client's rights section on the homepage of this website.
6. How soon will services start for my loved one?
Services will begin as soon as a care plan is written by our Registered nurse. A care plan will provide descriptions of services to be rendered by our caregivers.